As usual we have some Haskell and Python rebuilds/updates. Bernhard and I worked on the Real-Time Kernels and updated them both to v4.14 series. We use now meta-pkgs to define them for you. Some work went into our Steam-Client and we managed to get more extra-modules compiled for our v4.15 kernel series.
It seems that our french community had some issues changing wallpapers within our XFCE edition. This is now addressed and fixed with our v17.1.3 ISOs by default. For installed systems we recommend to use
/usr/share/backgrounds/xfce as default folder. The new package will automatically create the needed symlinks for wallpapers added to
/usr/share/backgrounds from now on.
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.52
- linux318 3.18.92 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.48
- linux44 4.4.113
- linux49 4.9.78
- linux412 4.12.14 [EOL]
- linux413 4.13.16 [EOL]
- linux414 4.14.15
- linux415 4.15.0
- linux-RT-LTS 4.14.15_rt12
- linux-RT 4.14.15_rt12
Package Updates (Mon Jan 29 09:50:51 CET 2018)
- stable community x86_64: 873 new and 827 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 46 new and 46 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 331 new and 409 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 16 new and 14 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all changes can be found here.
Firefox 58.0.1 and Thunderbird 52.6.0 are also now available.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: