this is the LAST i686 UPDATE we had synced from Archlinux. Since 2017-11-08 Arch doesn’t update their 32bit architecture anymore. However, via Archlinux32 you can still run an archbased Linux. Last poll we did about continuing Manjaro resulted in a drop of this architecture for good.
Having that out, what changed for you?
We added Plasma v5.11.3, Cinnamon 3.6.2, more packages of Deepin, worked on our kernels and had added the latest long-lived Nvidia driver. Arch upstream updates are synced for both architectures till 8th of November. Remember, we only continue with our 64bit architecture from now on. Please adopt to another distribution, if needed on 32bit supported systems, as you may not get any updates on that architecture from us.
Please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.49
- linux318 3.18.80 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.44
- linux44 4.4.97
- linux49 4.9.61
- linux412 4.12.14 [EOL]
- linux413 4.13.12
- linux414 4.14-rc8 (x86_64)
- linux-RT-LTS 4.9.47_rt37 (x86_64)
- linux-RT 4.11.12_rt16 (x86_64)
Package Updates (Wed Nov 8 21:19:31 CET 2017)
- stable community i686: 225 new and 211 removed package(s)
- stable community x86_64: 232 new and 216 removed package(s)
- stable core i686: 16 new and 16 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 18 new and 18 removed package(s)
- stable extra i686: 159 new and 159 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 177 new and 177 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 9 new and 9 removed package(s)
A detailed list of package changes you may find here.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: