since Philip and Bernhard are currently working on a new side project I’ll help them out as release manager for a while.
So for my second update-pack we have almost updated all our kernel series. Some might have urged for the new Firefox v55 which brings innovative functionality, improvements to core browser performance. Guillaume released Pamac v5.0 to celebrate its 5 years of existens. Also MESA got updated to its latest point-release. Additional packages for deepin, latest firefox and needed fixes for Xorg-Server. Last but not least we have the usual python and haskell updates.
Please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories.
Manjaro Release Manager
Current supported Kernels
- linux310 3.10.107
- linux312 3.12.74 [EOL]
- linux316 3.16.46
- linux318 3.18.65 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.43
- linux44 4.4.82
- linux48 4.8.17 [EOL]
- linux49 4.9.43
- linux410 4.10.17 [EOL]
- linux411 4.11.12 [EOL]
- linux412 4.12.7
- linux413 4.13-rc4
- linux-RT-LTS 4.9.40_rt30 (x86_64)
- linux-RT 4.11.12_rt9 (x86_64)
Package Updates (Tue Aug 15 10:04:08 CEST 2017)
- stable community i686: 514 new and 488 removed package(s)
- stable community x86_64: 532 new and 512 removed package(s)
- stable core i686: 31 new and 31 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 33 new and 33 removed package(s)
- stable extra i686: 321 new and 316 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 339 new and 334 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 10 new and 10 removed package(s)
A detailed list of package changes can be found here.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: