we are happy to present the latest Plasma 5 to you. It adds new features to task manager, changed folder view to be default now and added a lot of small features everywhere. Check out the video for more information about it.
We also added some more new Deepin packages, did a rebuild of packages based on boost, fixed some stuff in Mesa-Stack and added GCC v7.1 series to our tool-chain.
Please give us feedback as usual and report any issues you may see with this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux310 3.10.105
- linux312 3.12.74 [EOL]
- linux316 3.16.42
- linux318 3.18.55 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.40
- linux44 4.4.70
- linux48 4.8.17 [EOL]
- linux49 4.9.30
- linux410 4.10.17 [EOL]
- linux411 4.11.3
- linux-RT-LTS 4.4.66_rt79 (x86_64)
- linux-RT 4.9.30_rt20 (x86_64)
Package Updates (Mon Jun 5 10:07:44 CEST 2017)
- stable community i686: 561 new and 526 removed package(s)
- stable community x86_64: 585 new and 551 removed package(s)
- stable core i686: 32 new and 31 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 32 new and 31 removed package(s)
- stable extra i686: 203 new and 217 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 203 new and 216 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 22 new and 24 removed package(s)
A detailed list of changes to the packages can be found here.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: