ALL installed browsers' UI were (partially) broken as a result of the 04-23 updates. I did not post it in that 04-23 thread hoping that the updates for the rest of the KDE apps would resolve the issues.
GTK themes are (partially) broken on KDE or, perhaps, the application of those themes to applications that use GTK for UI.
Browsers include Chromium, Chrome(AUR), Cliqz(AUR), Firefox from Mozilla ...
I installed Opera and the opera-ffmpeg-codecs(which are now in AUR) and it does not exhibit the issues(not so far).
( In the example, the "Search in Amazon Video" is S2B a drop-down button to choose what department for the search. )
Google-Chrome is the same.
I just installed Otter(yesterday), since it is a QT5 based UI. It too is broken:
So the issue is not just the problem with applying GTK3 to the browsers UI.
Only newly installed(yesterday) Opera is correct:
The system had no such issues before the 04-23 updates.
NB: Updates were done after a reboot to tty.
I have tried to fix it but cannot, yet, find what it is that causes it.
OS: Manjaro 17.0 Gellivara~Stable; Kernel: 4.10.12-1-MANJARO x86_64 (or 4.9.24-1-MANJARO x86_6);
CPU(s)~2 Quad core Intel Xeon X5687s (-HT-MCP-SMP-); Mem~2901.0/24104.9MB; NUMA~2 nodes; Network~2x Intel 82576 (igb); HDD~4961.0GB(17.9% used); GPU~GeForce GTX 1060 6GB; Resolution~3840x2160; GLX~4.5.0 NVIDIA; GP106 ~375.39; DE~KDE 5.32.0 / Plasma 5.9.4 (Qt 5.8.0); WM~KWin; *.