[Stable Update] 2017-04-15 - Kernels, Thunderbird, Firefox, Libreoffice

Happy Birthday !

Trouble-free update.
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag @philm!

Happy Birthday and no issues with updating all is well.

Happy Birthday ! :slight_smile:

I exec your two commands:

sudo pacman -Rdd light-locker-consolekit
sudo pacman -S networkmanager

and i can update the system but now i can’t shutdown the system in graphic mode, only i can “close session”.

I close session and after this, when i try to click in the shutdown symbol in the upper right corner, it appear greyed (disable).

I try shutdown from terminal with “sudo shutdown now” but don’t shutdown correctly, it stops in the “Setting hardware clock …”, require a hard shutdown.

See the screen captures:

Viel Glück zum Geburtstag, @philm

Before anything… Happy Birthday @philm! All the best for you! I hope you spend this remarkable day with your family and friends, and have a fantastic time with them.

Everything is going well with this update. Thank you very much for another great and successful work.

Happy Birthday @philm ! So far so good on 3 out of 4 machines updating. Keep up the good work!

Happy Birthday Philm,and thanks for the great Update. All went fine but thunderbird can`t print E-mails, only in a file was able. The Printer was deletet. I need to downgrade to thunderbird-45.8.0-1 and thunderbird-i18n-de-45.8.0-1. The same failure was a few weeks before, but it was soon repaired with an update. The Problem was on 32bit and 64 bit.

error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
npm: /usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/lib/Find-VS2017.cs exists in filesystem
npm: /usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/lib/find-vs2017.js exists in filesystem

Removed those files and everything is working great. That’s what I get for messing around with typescript! lol

Happy Birthday @philm

Happy birthday, @Philm! :smile:

Happy birthday.
Successful using Octopi on KDE (HP EliteBook) and LXQt (Acer Aspire One).
Successful using sudo pacman -Syyu in the konsole on KDE (T41)

2 things:

1. Another flawless and smooth update. Awesome.
    and of course
  2. Happy B-Day to ya Phil !!

Thx team for another flawless update!

Und alles gute und die besten Wünsche zum Geburtstag @philm ! Lass es dir gut gehn :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday, @philm

I am writing my greetings at 11:00 a.m. on Easter Sunday from New Zealand.

Thank you.

Thunderbird start and crash immediately

7092 segmentation fault (core dumped)

Happy Birthday @philm & Thanks for all the hard work (thanks goes to whole team)

No problem with update so far. Good job!
Happy Birthday @philm :gift::birthday:

KDE update, all good, thanks.