Manjaro is a wonderful project to be part of. To celebrate my birthday, our development team worked hard to stabilize a lot of packages for todays update.
We worked hard to get the latest Firefox and Thunderbird packages ready. Marcus adjusted his OpenRC packages to be more compatible to his change made to use elogind from now on. Bernhard reviewed a lot of Deepin packages and we created several release candidates of his edition to be tested by you, our community.
For our coding community we have the latest haskell packages as usual. For all using Manjaro productive we have the latest LibreOffice ready for your current projects. We also fixed some graphical drivers and updated to the latest Mesa-Stack. Last but not least we updated some of our multimedia codecs and most of our kernels to the latest releases.
Please give us feedback as usual and report any issues you may see with this update.
Philip Müller and the Development Team
Current supported Kernels
- linux310 3.10.105
- linux312 3.12.73
- linux316 3.16.42
- linux318 3.18.48 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.39
- linux44 4.4.61
- linux48 4.8.17 [EOL]
- linux49 4.9.22
- linux410 4.10.10
- linux-RT-LTS 4.4.60_rt73
- linux-RT 4.9.20_rt16
Package Updates (Sat Apr 15 11:21:12 CEST 2017)
- stable community i686: 708 new and 777 removed package(s)
- stable community x86_64: 745 new and 813 removed package(s)
- stable core i686: 31 new and 31 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 31 new and 31 removed package(s)
- stable extra i686: 348 new and 344 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 348 new and 344 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 9 new and 9 removed package(s)
Package changes can be reviewed here.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: