KDE releases a bugfix update to KDE Plasma 5.9.3. The bugfixes are typically small but important and include:
- KSSHAskPass: Fix git ssh password detection.
- Fix default fixed font in fonts kcm.
- Fix crash when switching activities.
Some more updated Deepin, Bluez and Haskell packages round-up this update for today. Please test and give us feedback as usual
With Pamac v4.3 we added our AUR native support. This makes it easy for you to install AUR packages without the need of any AUR helpers.
The coding IDEs Lazarus and KDeveloper got a new release, we pushed out the latest latest Xorg-Server, updated some python, haskell and mythplugins. Last but not least our realtime kernel got updated to the lastest point-release available.
Please test and give us feedback as usual
Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported Kernels
- linux310 3.10.105
- linux312 3.12.70
- linux316 3.16.41
- linux318 3.18.48 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.38
- linux44 4.4.52
- linux48 4.8.17 [EOL]
- linux49 4.9.13
- linux410 4.10.1
- linux-RT-LTS 4.4.50_rt62
- linux-RT 4.9.13_rt11
Package Updates (Mon Mar 6 06:40:13 CET 2017)
- stable community i686: 378 new and 365 removed package(s)
- stable community x86_64: 395 new and 382 removed package(s)
- stable core i686: 15 new and 15 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 15 new and 15 removed package(s)
- stable extra i686: 163 new and 162 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 164 new and 163 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 8 new and 8 removed package(s)
A detailed list of package changes can be found here.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: