KDE releases a bugfix update to KDE Plasma 5.9.3. The bugfixes are typically small but important and include:
- KSSHAskPass: Fix git ssh password detection.
- Fix default fixed font in fonts kcm.
- Fix crash when switching activities.
Some more updated Deepin, Bluez and Haskell packages round-up this update for today. Please test and give us feedback as usual
The coding IDEs Lazarus and KDeveloper got a new release, we pushed out the latest latest Xorg-Server, updated some python, haskell and mythplugins. Last but not least our realtime kernel got updated to the lastest point-release available.
Please test and give us feedback as usual
Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported Kernels
- linux310 3.10.105
- linux312 3.12.70
- linux316 3.16.41
- linux318 3.18.48 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.38
- linux44 4.4.52
- linux48 4.8.17 [EOL]
- linux49 4.9.13
- linux410 4.10.1
- linux-RT-LTS 4.4.50_rt62
- linux-RT 4.9.13_rt11
Package Updates (Mon Mar 6 06:40:13 CET 2017)
- stable community i686: 378 new and 365 removed package(s)
- stable community x86_64: 395 new and 382 removed package(s)
- stable core i686: 15 new and 15 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 15 new and 15 removed package(s)
- stable extra i686: 163 new and 162 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 164 new and 163 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 8 new and 8 removed package(s)
A detailed list of package changes can be found here.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: