After two months of development, we are happy to present Manjaro Fringilla to you!
Manjaro Fringilla was the last release we used a month in our Version number. On a rolling release model it is not always precise to predict if we even make it on the given timeframe. The development of Fringilla was a little hectic due last minute issues and the update to GTK 3.22. However we made it after all.
Package-wise we updated our kernels, fixed some issues in Calamares and Octopi. Libreoffice made it with version 5.1.6 on our install medias. We also added the latest vulkan stack and Mesa 13.0.0rc2 to have the latest graphical drivers available. Also the Xorg-Stack is at 1.18 series with this release. All upstream packages have been updated up to Snapshot: Sun Oct 30 19:35:00 CET 2016. More package details with this update can be found here
So happy Halloween and enjoy this release.
Did you experience any issue with this update?
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.104
- Linux312 3.12.66
- Linux316 3.16.38
- Linux318 3.18.43
- Linux41 4.1.34
- Linux44 4.4.28 (4.4.29-rc1)
- Linux47 4.7.10 [EOL]
- Linux48 4.8.5 (4.8.6-rc1)
- Linux49 4.9rc3
- Linux-RT-LTS 4.4.27_rt37
- Linux-RT 4.8.4_rt3
- stable community i686: 163 new and 152 removed package(s)
- stable community x86_64: 180 new and 169 removed package(s)
- stable core i686: 12 new and 12 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 12 new and 12 removed package(s)
- stable extra i686: 239 new and 237 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 239 new and 237 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 14 new and 13 removed package(s)