[Stable Update] 2016-10-23 - Manjaro 16.10 Package Release

KDE edition, update went well on PC and notebook.
I only had to change system tray icons size to 2 because they were too small. https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=289&t=131736&start=30#p365350

And for some reason unified boot isn’t exactly unified, I have black screen(instead of blue or the one i choose in SDDM settings) during boot with white K and indicator. Is this a KDE bug?

Same error.

sudo pacman-key --init 
sudo pacman-key --populate archlinux manjaro 
sudo pacman-key --refresh-keys 

This should be the solution to keys/signature related errors.

Hi guys. I have exactly the same problem as Inkrypted, been following the thread whilst I’m cooking my supper!
You are not alone :wink:

Just gonna try Cubanpit’s idea now…

@Cubanpit: Success!! Thanks mate, excellent solution. All packages upgraded with a new udiskie I think.
Gonna reboot and do the usual checks, but that has solved that particular issue :grin:

@Cubanpit, I can confirm that fixed the issue with the

error: udiskie: signature from "Ambrevar ambrevar@gmail.com" is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/udiskie-1.5.1-1-any.pkg.tar.xz is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).

Many thanks,

Yeah worked like a charm. Thanks.

Update is working fine on mynetbok’s Open-RC XFCE installation.

Everything seems to be fine in Deepin. Just a couple little things… Font rendering seems to get worse, most notably in Control Center. Image viewer doubled it´s window buttons. Pictures.

Thank you.

Update on XFCE stable OK … only problem with missing printers in firefox, solved by installing gtk3-print-backends package.

Firefox don't see printer

Would also like to add that I had the ‘invalid/corrupt PGP signature’ error at first, and Cubanpit’s solution solved it for me as well :slight_smile: Thanks heaps Cubanpit!

Running Manjaro KDE by the way. No other issues encountered.

Thanks for another fine update Manjaro team!! :smiley:

I’m happy to announce the 2nd Release Candidate of Manjaro XFCE 16.10. Please test and give feedback so we can polish our final ISOs if we still had missed some …

A relatively big update for me

One “issue” that I notice now: the xfce terminal no longer has the transparent behavior with the compositor turned off. It says: “Sorry, your Window Manager does not support compositing: Opacity setting is not available”. Before the update, with the xfwm disabled, the xfce terminal had a cool effect displaying parts of the desktop background (where it overlapped), ignoring any other stacked windows.

Update went smoothly for me.

:: Replace lib32-elfutils with multilib/lib32-libelf? [Y/n] y
:: Replace lib32-libdbus with multilib/lib32-dbus? [Y/n] y
warning: menulibre: local (1:2.1.0-1) is newer than community (2.1.3-1)

Time will tell if it fixed my xession issue. :slight_smile:

Hi folks
…amd netbook, intel core i3 lenovo x121e both fine, no problem at all.
thank you team.

You can update menulibre with sudo pacman -Suu

I have a few Enlightenment related packages that I built using @AJSlye’s pkgbuilds, which are ahead of those in the repository. To prevent downgrading I would do sudo pacman -S menulibre , which would only “downgrades” menulibre.

You are absolutely correct. Specifying each application individually will only downgrade that application. However, just because that package is newer than what is coming from the repo, it will not prevent the upgrade procedure from finishing, pacman will just automatically just skip that application leaving the newer version in place. That is just a warning messege notifying you of the situation, which in most cases you should already know about.

I’m happy to announce the 2nd Release Candidate of Manjaro KDE 16.10. Please test and give feedback so we can polish our final ISOs if we still had missed some …