[Stable Update] 2016-10-23 - Manjaro 16.10 Package Release

thank u so much, after using your proposed solution i was able to eliminate the “invalid or corrupt key” error and update my system smoothly. learned something new too :blush: .

I have exactly the same problem.
I will try to change to lxdm and report back.

Edit: LXDM is set and configured. Works fine!
Dual monitor setup (with Intel graphics, maybe) conflicts with current LightDM. This can be added to the release notes.

since this update I have three programs with sigfault during every shutdown or restart: Kalarm, Korgac, Yakuake. During shutdown I don’t see it, but after a start later Iget drkonqi showing three windows popping up.

Ausführbare Datei: kalarm PID: 1711 Signal: Segmentation fault (11) Datum: 31.10.16 13:42:21

Ausführbare Datei: korgac PID: 1517 Signal: Segmentation fault (11) Datum: 31.10.16 13:41:51

Ausführbare Datei: yakuake PID: 1515 Signal: Segmentation fault (11) Datum: 31.10.16 13:41:51

The programs however start automatically, so there is no problem with this, only the three messages.

I found dolphin crashes the same way during shutdown etc.

NEW: Logout has the same result, they all sigfault. Plus I saw a drkonqi popup about akondai_davressource-something sigfault.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)