Sound drivers on WH-CH510

I bought new headphones Sony WH-CH510 they have a microphone, but in high fidelity playback mode microphone does not work (it is not in the menu) and in hands free mode microphone works, but there is a strange bug silent hissing and transmission of all the sounds around (with microphone) in the headphones
Linux manjaro

Bluetooth profile A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) supports stereo audio playback only, no audio capture from microphone

HSP/HFP (Handset Profile/Hands Free Profile) supports mono audio playback and microphone capture

WH-CH510 2 questions. Can you turn the mic off, and are they really that low volume? | community.sony.com/question

I don’t like hearing my own voice in my headphones when im playing a game. cant seem to turn mic off.

Unfortunately, turning off the mic manually on the headphones is not supported.

I hear background sounds or white noise during a call, even with noise cancelling switched on. | Sony UK - support

What is Sidetone?
Many of us speak loudly during phone calls to ensure clarity. Have you ever heard someone talking excessively loud while using their headphones? It’s often unintentional and happens because they don’t hear themselves while speaking softly, which causes them to speak louder.

Sidetone helps us identify at what volume to communicate by relaying the sound of your voice through the mic and back into your ears. By hearing yourself speak, you avoid talking overly loud. However, an active mic means that ambient or white noise can occasionally find its way into your headphones, especially in noisier environments.

Sidetone only activates during phone calls, so it’s normal to experience reduced Noise Cancelling and louder ambient sounds or white noise compared to when you’re listening to music.