"Sorry, you can't include links in your posts."

What exactly is preventing you from posting your “technical issue”. From the post you just made it seems like you have the ability to create a new post and put words in it to describe your problem.

2 Likes

Yeah but the perfect description to my issue is placed in two places: a reddit post and a kde bug report, both of which provide a lot of info that might be useful to the reader. Posting without those links can either result in a post with little info or a post in which I would need to spend a lot of time filtering and summarizing info from other sites when the most typical thing in any forum is to simply enter a given link to understand what the OP means. Sorry if I seem too lazy, it’s just much more practical to have links.

3 Likes

ok then read @Fabby post that they just made which explains EXACTLY how to do what you are asking to do at TL0 which means ANYONE can do it regardless of what their level is.

4 Likes

Before your message here, I had inserted your reddit link. I sometimes re-edit some first messages when it seems very appropriate and url was distorted (but you can insert url as CODE :wink: )

2 Likes
  • List item

He is just voicing his opinion and frustration. Quit trying to find fault with everybody who posts. Find someone else to be nasty to. Maybe try being kind and understanding a little.

4 Likes

Only the fewest can do that here …

As a answer comes only a :grin:

This thread has been solved.
Why is this thread still open?