Some sort-of problems with ALSA after switching to Jack

I recently started using jack2 and configured it with Cadence to use PulseAudio on top of it, but I have several problems with it.

First of all, like 2/3 times when I log in, the PulseAudio Jack bridge thingy isn’t started correctly as Pulseaudio shows no devices, I have to stop and start the pulseaudio bridge again to make it work (but again, sometimes it works automatically, sometimes not).

The more annoying issue has to do with ALSA and restoring the volume. Since the KDE Volume icon only controls Pulse volume and not Jack / ALSA, I use volti and alsamixer to adjust the volume. However, whenever I restart my PC I have to adjust the volume in alsamixer again because Master is set to 100% while my headphones are muted every time. I already looked into this a little bit; the systemd services alsa-restore and alsa-state are reported as active and running, but regardless of which one is configured to save and restore the volume, they both have no effect.
Running alsactl store manually throws this error message:
alsactl: state_lock:125: file /var/lib/alsa/asound.state lock error: File exists
unless I’m sudo, and “alsactl restore” says:
alsactl: state_lock:125: file /var/lib/alsa/asound.state lock error: File exists alsactl: load_state:1683: Cannot open /var/lib/alsa/asound.state for reading: File exists alsa-lib main.c:983:(snd_use_case_mgr_open) error: failed to import hw:0 use case configuration -2 Found hardware: "HDA-Intel" "Realtek ALC892" "HDA:10ec0892,18495892,00100302 HDA:8086280b,80860101,00100000" "0x1849" "0x5892" Hardware is initialized using a generic method alsa-lib main.c:983:(snd_use_case_mgr_open) error: failed to import hw:1 use case configuration -2 Found hardware: "HDA-Intel" "ATI R6xx HDMI" "HDA:1002aa01,00aa0100,00100700" "0x148c" "0xaaf0" Hardware is initialized using a generic method

again, unless I use sudo, and the volume it restores is NOT the one I saved. Sudo actually saves and restores the correct volume. Also, when I plug in my headphones, my speakers don’t get muted, but I can live with that because they are usually turned off.
The question remains, why don’t those services do their job, and why do I need sudo for alsactl? Or am I doing something wrong and I’m actually supposed to do it completely differently altogether?
Running sudo alsactl restore or alsamixer every time is really annoying.

If you need further information, tell me. This is the first time I ever had to ask something in a forum.