Some icons seem to be missing?

I updated my phone and now I seem to have some icons that are missing in the app launcher/menu, neochat and discover for example. Anyone else have this issue? Maybe I should just download the last image and leave it alone until the next plasma mobile release?

Did you reboot after the update?

I haven’t noticed any icons missing in the menu, unless the App is known to be missing an icon.

1 Like

Yes, I rebooted and they remained missing. The name is visible and I can click to start the apps, just no visible icon. It was late when I performed the update so I did not have a chance investigate further. I will try to take a closer look at it again this evening.

It’s a well known fact that if something goes wrong you have to type some command. :grin:

IOW: which ones specifically, please???

:+1:

I switched icons to the Adwaita set, and all icons except for Settings was visible. I then switched back to the Breeze set and all icons are now visible again.

I am sorry, I did not see your post in time. And unfortunately, I don’t recall the others. There were 5 or 6 missing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.