[SOLVED] rofimenu catagories not displayed on BSPWM

Hi,

I have recently noticed that my rofimenu on BSPWM isn't showing the categories as it did originally (see image), I do not use it a lot so I'm not 100% sure when it happened, however when I noticed it I restored my original backup and performed an update, afterwards the issue appeared again, so I assume that it has something to do with an update

I haven't made any changes to rofi or any related files and regular rofi (using Mod key still brings up rofi as normal)

I am also unsure on how to generate or view error logs for this, if you could point me in the right direction for this, I will investigate further

Thank you
2019-07-08-105125_1920x1080_scrot

There was a rofi update that changed the syntax. After that there was a rofimenu update to address the issue, but it seems not to have yet resolved the issue.

@kainonergon might be able to help with this

2 Likes

I fixed the issue with rofi theme change, but it automatically applies only to newly installed rofimenu package. It is needed to delete old rofimenu theme if it has been already installed. So you need to remove files from ~/.config/rofimenu

3 Likes

Hi,
That's great! Thank you

I deleted the files in rofimenu/ and executed rofimenu which automatically generated the config files and it works again.

1 Like