I have been using manjaro on kde for around 3 months now, and i love it. Octopi was working perfectly fine, until the last update on 9th of july. Since then octopi has been giving me the error
the internet seems to be unavailable
That error comes up whenever i make any transaction, checking for updates, removing packages, installing packages and updating packages, there might be other things that are not working but these are all that i have noticed so far. Strangely enough, i can search for packages just fine with no errors, and i did not modify anything in it except for adding trizen (the alien icon beside the search bar).
I have tried looking up online and came across this topic
but it's more than a year old, so the solution suggested is not viable anymore, and i have tried updating the mirrors with no luck also. I don't put my laptop to sleep mode, so when i am done with it, i always shut it down, but i still tried rebooting and it didn't also work, neither did restarting octopi.
As far as i have seen, pacman works just fine, and i have been checking for updates and installing them from it. I have tried to install a package and it also works. I don't know where the problem is, my internet works just fine, and all applications that use internet also work normally except for octopi.
Is it a bug ?
System: Host: zalnur434 Kernel: 5.1.16-1-MANJARO x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 9.1.0 Desktop: KDE Plasma 5.16.2 Distro: Manjaro Linux Machine: Type: Laptop System: Apple product: MacBookAir6,2 v: 1.0 serial: <filter> Mobo: Apple model: Mac-7DF21CB3ED6977E5 v: MacBookAir6,2 serial: <filter> UEFI: Apple v: 18.104.22.168.0 date: 02/14/2019 Battery: ID-1: BAT0 charge: 17.9 Wh condition: 32.8/54.3 Wh (60%) model: SMP bq20z451 status: Charging CPU: Topology: Dual Core model: Intel Core i5-4260U bits: 64 type: MT MCP arch: Haswell rev: 1 L2 cache: 3072 KiB flags: avx avx2 lm nx pae sse sse2 sse3 sse4_1 sse4_2 ssse3 vmx bogomips: 16007 Speed: 1915 MHz min/max: 800/2700 MHz Core speeds (MHz): 1: 1915 2: 1555 3: 2105 4: 1877 Graphics: Device-1: Intel Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics vendor: Apple driver: i915 v: kernel bus ID: 00:02.0 Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.20.5 driver: intel unloaded: modesetting resolution: 1440x900~60Hz OpenGL: renderer: Mesa DRI Intel Haswell Mobile v: 4.5 Mesa 19.1.1 direct render: Yes Audio: Device-1: Intel Haswell-ULT HD Audio vendor: Apple driver: snd_hda_intel v: kernel bus ID: 00:03.0 Device-2: Intel 8 Series HD Audio driver: snd_hda_intel v: kernel bus ID: 00:1b.0 Device-3: Broadcom and subsidiaries 720p FaceTime HD Camera driver: bdc-pci bus ID: 02:00.0 Sound Server: ALSA v: k5.1.16-1-MANJARO Network: Device-1: Broadcom and subsidiaries BCM4360 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter vendor: Apple driver: wl v: kernel port: efa0 bus ID: 03:00.0 IF: wlp3s0 state: up mac: <filter> Drives: Local Storage: total: 233.76 GiB used: 92.35 GiB (39.5%) ID-1: /dev/sda vendor: Apple model: SSD SM0256F size: 233.76 GiB Partition: ID-1: / size: 220.58 GiB used: 92.25 GiB (41.8%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda2 ID-2: swap-1 size: 8.35 GiB used: 103.6 MiB (1.2%) fs: swap dev: /dev/sda3 Sensors: System Temperatures: cpu: 63.0 C mobo: N/A Fan Speeds (RPM): N/A Info: Processes: 205 Uptime: 6h 03m Memory: 3.79 GiB used: 2.33 GiB (61.4%) Init: systemd Compilers: gcc: 9.1.0 clang: 8.0.0 Shell: bash v: 5.0.7 inxi: 3.0.34
Octopi Version : 0.9.0-10 (git-d23565) - Qt 5.12.4 Pacman version : 5.1.3
Edit: missing words