Short story long ,
● I deleted my swap partition and boot partition directly without removing it from grub or other places
● Then I recreated swap cause my system needed it and created /boot file inside my root directory.
● I found out that UUID is changed so I put all the forums knowledge in my head to change UUID’s from all places
● Finally when I was chilling I decided to Just update my system casually as removing boot partition and recreating it removes vmlinuz and other stuffs. So I updated my system using sudo pacman -Syyu and after restarting my pc just like other days I was displayed this screen.
and well there’s where everything started.
● Now I’m Stuck on that emergency screen and all I have left is just hope and empathy from all of you guys.