Unfortunately I have to use Windows and I have dual boot on my computer. Recently the April update of Windows 10 was released and I saw the disaster coming, so I decided to do the manual update because I’ll need the computer running correctly for work soon.
This is what happened:
- At the beginning everything normal and correct until the last restart.
- In the last restart the boot failed. No OS was detected. I used Super GRUB disk to start manually in Windows and the update finished.
- I used EasyUEFI to see how the boot was configured. Only Windows and USB appeared in the list. I added Manjaro manually
- After restarting, GRUB showed error: unknown filesystem
- I used Super GRUB disk and started Manjaro. With the package manager, I reinstalled GRUB
- After rebooting, the GRUB kept showing the same error.
Everytime starting Manjaro the following error appears:
error file `/boot/grub/grubenv’ not found.
Cargando (Loading) Linux 4.14.36-1-MANJARO x64…
Cargando imagen de memoria inicial (Loading initial memory image)…
Press any key to continue…_
And after that, and some [OK], the following appears:
[FAILED] Failed to start Load/Save Screen Backlight Brightness of backlight: acpi_video0
I do not know if it helps, I have put in parenthesis translations of words that appear in Spanish, I have left Spanish because I do not know if I translated correctly.
I do not know how to fix it, any idea?