Akonadi crashes in a newly installed Manjaro Plasma

3 days ago, the Akonadi service failed unexpected on restart. I used the Solution of Aragorn in

The computer worked for about 10 hours, then I stopped. But since then the Pim suite has been running normally again.
In case my current installation repeats the Akonadi crash, I reinstalled Manjaro Plasma on another computer.
The crazy thing is that even in the fresh install, Akonadi won’t even start. Aragorn’s solution doesn’t work.
And it gets even worse: Endevour and Reborn, which I then tested, are also affected by the bug.
I’m amazed that the community has not provided any further current information.
Here is my installation:

Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.24.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.94.0
Qt Version: 5.15.4
Kernel Version: 5.17.14-1-MANJARO (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz
Memory: 15.4 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa Intel® HD Graphics 620

So what? If you are grumpy take it to KDE

I said in my thread that my experience in this case is not further confirmed by others.
On the other hand, you’re right, I should make a KDE bug report. I’ve done that a number of times. However, it is much less complicated to first look for experiences in this forum. It could also be that my experiences came about through my own mistakes.

If you searched - you would find that as of recently - Akonadi has issues

Yes, here is another Akonadi victim. I have tried the “touch” solution - no result. I have tried the folder ownership solution - no result. I have tried a complete re-installation - no result. I am now using the facilities provided by Thunderbird to fill in some of the gaps. As a (long) retired database engineer I am saddened by the irony that I find myself resorting to flat file solutions to solve a fairly comprehensive database failure. I have been trying on and off to live exclusively in KDE-land for at least 20 years. But I always end up looking at KDE bugs which spoil an excellent (the best?) desktop and running for cover elsewhere.
Sigh.