Hello Manjaro-World, (Excuse my english in advance )
i am new at manjaro but after some houers of use, it is starting to be my favorite one after trying Hackintosh, Linux Mint, Ubuntu and Elementary OS.
I`am prety new in the Linux World too. The decision to change came because I was bored with Windows. Nevertheless I encountered some strange problems across Manjaro.
– Problem description –
After installing Manjaro, everything went great. Even my internet connection. After using it for some hours while installing the needed tools and so on my connection begun to get slower and slower. From Speedtest.net I started to get “Latency Test Error”. The Sites like www.google.de took 5-10sec to load. It feeled like DNS issues. And this problem is still present.
– Informations about my system and so on –
- I have an Internet connection with Up 500k / Down 200k glass fiber so this coulnd be the problem
- I could reproduce this problem only under Manjaro: that means that even under Hackintosh my internet connection were perfect like under windows and linux mint. So my hardware can`t be the problem.
- I reinstalled manjaro to be sure it wasn`t a bug while the installation and this time with bluetooth / WiFi disabled (Bios side).
- This problems happened even while I was connected over my OpenVPN (redirect trough my home connection) and because every other distribution works perfect, it cant be a settings issue caused by my router.
- As I said, at the beginning it worked great without this issue. Tryed different Firefox versions and cleaned the entire profile from addons and so on. This happen even in the terminal when I want to install new software (long loading times until it starts to download the packages and so on).
- I tried the mainboard (Intel Ethernet I219-V) slot and the pcie adapter (Realtek RTL8111/8168/8411) but got the same issue.
- I set manualy the dns server to 22.214.171.124 ; MTU 1500 ; speed: 1000 Mbps ; duplex: full…
Now I’m out of new ideas… What could be the problem? Does anyone have any idea?
Still loading after 10 sec
After this time if I reload it, its way faster but maybe just cause of the cache.
Ty in advance for the help.