Installing for a Odroid N2+

I’m trying to get manjaro arm installed on a Mmc for my odroid n2+, but after installing both xfce and kpe (not at the same time, different tests) with the I keep getting stuck at “Processing new Disk Device -> Configuring with DHCP” in petitboot. Am I missing something?

I tried imaging for a n2 and it booted and is working as it should. I also noticed that the imaging for the n2+ had an issue at the end copying root to tmp which the n2 imaging did not.

Hi,

My n2 4 gb is working with a 20.06 version, up to date without issue until now…

Did you build your n2+ image by following this wiki ?

in your case you have to build the image with those command

sudo pacman -Syyuu
sudo getarmprofiles -f
sudo buildarmimg -d on2-plus -e kde-plasma -v 20.10 -n

on2-plus found with the wrong command below, I’m doing something wrong to find the solution by missing the 2 :slight_smile:

[nicolas@nls-pc ~]$ sudo buildarmimg -d on -e kde-plasma -v 20.10 -n
[sudo] password for nicolas: 
grep: /usr/share/manjaro-arm-tools/profiles/arm-profiles/devices/on: No such file or directory
Invalid device on, please choose one of the following
edgev
nanopc-t4
nanopi-neo-plus2
oc2
oc4
on2
on2-plus
pbpro
pine64
pine64-lts
pinebook
pine-h64
pinephone
pinetab
roc-cc
rock64
rockpi4b
rockpi4c
rockpro64
rpi3
rpi4
vim1
vim2
vim3

I flashed the image on the emmc module, boot and follow the different step.

I did not, I just used the imaging cli tool which has a n2+ option. I’ll try this out and see if it’ll build correctly this way. The cli does build the n2 option correctly and it boots as the n2+ is backwards compatible it’s n2 images.

Thanks for your answer, I’m curious to read your feedback with your own on2-plus build image.