Since the [2021-09-16] update, my bluetooth receiver turns unstable if wifi is disabled

I don’t know what to say about this. Honestly, the workaround of turning Wifi on doesn’t bother me, but it’s weird that before the update, I could connect to my Bluetooth speaker perfectly without doing that. More than asking for support, I’m advising people who may have faced a similar problem to try the same.

I use Manjaro (Pahvo 21.1.3) with GNOME Shell (40.4) and blueman-manager (2.2.2)

Maybe related ?

That may be the case, but since the problem is of received signal strength, maybe it isn’t. Personally I don’t want to touch anything for now, because things work good enough for me. The only reason why I noticed that turning on Wi-fi fixed the problem (until then I thought it happened at random) was because of this post in Ask Ubuntu.

In case someone can benefit from it, lsusb returns that my bluetooth hardware is a QCA9377 wireless adapter:

Bus 001 Device 003: ID 04ca:3015 Lite-On Technology Corp. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth