Setup dual monitors VGA & DP with GPU and Motherboard

Hey there. I’m new to linux and I am having issues connecting dual monitors.
Unfortunately I do not have a VGA port on my GPU.
I currently have 1 monitor (DP) connected to my GPU
and I have the second monitor (VGA) connected to my motherboard, however the second monitor is not displaying anything. If somebody could help me out here and maybe figure out a solution, it would be appreciated. Please remember I am new to linux so try not to use complicated terms with me.

I would also like to mention that this is a linux issue and not a computer issue. Running dual monitors on windows 10 worked like a piece of cake.
If anybody could help me out here, that would be great. Thanks.

Erik

What do you see in System Settings->Display and Monitor? Paste the screenshot

Welcome to Manjaro! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1. Please read the information behind this link. It will help you to post necessary information.
  1. Please press the three dots below your post and then press the :pencil2:
  • If you give us information about your system, we can see what we’re talking about and make better suggestions.
  • You can do this by using inxi in a terminal or in console.
sudo inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width
  • Personally identifiable information such as serial numbers and MAC addresses are filtered out by this command
  • Presenting the information in this way allows everyone to be familiar with the format and quickly find the items they need without missing anything.
  1. Copy the output from inxi (including the command) and paste it into your post.
  • To make it more readable, add 3 backticks ``` on an extra line before and after the pasted text.

Have you already :mag: for your problem in the forum ? (Wisdom lies in asking → listening → reading :wink: )

Manjaro Linux is not Windows - if you expect it to function similarly - you should really consider if Linux is up your alley.

Go over your settings - it is quite possible the output is disabled.

Please use the search function - you are not the first … upper right corner :mag: