Screen framed after switching to Nvidia via Optimus Manager

Dear Arch (Manjaro) Users,

Recently were my first (baby) steps in Linux Manjaro XFCE and I will be needing some help.

My machine is Optimus (Lenovo IdeaPad y570) with Intel i7 2670QM and Nvidia GeForce GT555M. I am trying to control the GPU via the Optimus Manager. When switching to Intel or Hybrid, no problems occur, however, when switching to Nvidia, a frame from the right-hand side of the screen appears (see the attached image). Bellow I am describing the steps, which I used to install Optimus Manager and to switch between GPU:

1. Package uptade: pacman -Syyu
  2. Install package manager: pamac install optimus-manager
  3. Enable daemon to start at boot: # system enable optimus-manager.service
  4. Disable configs via rename to .bak: /etc/X11/xorg.conf, /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d, /etc/X11/mhwd.d
  5. Disable bumblebeed: sudo systemctl disable bumblebeed.service
  6. Disable discrete card on Boot ( I have done the entire procedure with and without this step with the same result):
    /etc/modules.conf -> sudo nano dir/filename -> newline & text add: bbswitch load_state=0 -> save file
  7. reboot
  8. optimus-manager --switch intel - works with no observed issues
    optimus-manager --switch hybrid - works with no observed issues
    optimus-manager --switch nvidia - this is the moment when the problem appears!
  9. nvidia-settings - a massage appears: “You do not appear to be using NVIDIA X driver. Please edit your X configuration file (just run nvidia-xconfig as a root), and restart the X server.”
  10. sudo nvidia-xconfig -> reboot and then permanent black screen appears !

I would appreciate your help and guidance what I am doing wrong and how to solve the issue.

Kind regards and thank you in advance,
DDI

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p_tlGVyGehFJC6x7jxaL02sm6UDZg1P1/view?usp=sharing