I am please to announce the release of SbK Mate-Compiz 20.0.3
Both versions of this release include
- The 5.4.43 linux kernel which is a LTS kernel.
- A new GTK Red theme and matching Kvantum theme for any Qt programs you may want to run.
- A new red colored icon theme.
- Themeing for Grub, login screen and desktop all have the same background and colors.
- 7 new backgrounds, one of which is the Desktop, grub, and login screen background.
- A basic Conky setup to display system information on the desktop.
- There have been a ton of package updates since the 19.0 release. The release is up to date as of 6/13/2020.
They also contain the standard SbK features.
- A Manjaro stable install that is also AUR compatible.
- Multiarch by default to make running wine games and other 32bit software you may run easier.
- The Spins by Kilz signed repository is enabled for SbK project packages.
- Timeshift autosnap installed. It takes a snapshot before upgrading so any bad upgrades can be easily reversed.
- Bloatware has been removed (HP printer software and others).
- Flat packs and snaps are not installed. The back ends are also not installed but can be installed by the user.
- The repository points to the new project url of spinsbykilz.com
This one took a little longer because of repository bugs. To help solve those problems and future proof the project spinsbykilz.com was purchased.
As always comments and suggestions are welcome, just leave them below.