I am very pleased to announce the release of SbK LXQt 21.2.0.
The SpinsbyKilz.com watermark is not present on the installed system.
I have made lots of improvements to the build system over the last month. They will enable me to put out the first spin within 24 hours of a Manjaro release version update.
Both iso’s in this release include:
- LxQt 1.0. Its very nice to see this milestone.
- The 5.10.79 LTS kernel.
- The new FlatRemixSpin-Lime2 icon theme with light and dark versions of the control icons.
- The new KvSpinDarkLime2 matching Gtk and Kvantum themes in one package.
- The new Usplash-21.2.0 desktop wallpapers. One of them is the background for the grub, desktop, and login screen backgrounds.
- The iso’s are up to date as of 11/19/2021.
Both iso’s also contain the standard SbK features.
- The latest LTS kernel.
- A Manjaro stable install that is also AUR compatible with a lot of packages used to build packages installed…
- It is multiarch by default to make running wine games and other 32bit software you may run easier.
- The Spins by Kilz signed repository is enabled for SbK project packages.
- A signed iso. For information on checking signed iso’s visit Checking
- Bloatware has been removed (HP printer software and others).
- Flat packs and snaps are not installed. The back ends are also not installed but can be installed by the user.
- All SbK iso’s contain Manjaro Architect script in case you want to do a custom install. Sadly to get any SbK packages like themes, icons, and other goodies you will have to add the SbK http://spins.tuxfamily.org/repo.html after install.
- Timeshift autosnap installed. It takes a snapshot before upgrading so any bad upgrades can be easily reversed.
- A basic Conky with a color theme that matches the desktop themes.
As always comments, suggestions, requests are always welcome, just post below.