I am very pleased to announce the release of SbK Lxqt 21.1.5.
The SpinsbyKilz.com watermark is not present on the installed system.
This is a sharp one. I was able to spend a little more time on this release having the wallpapers picked out after the last release.
Both iso’s in this release include:
- The 5.10.70 LTS kernel.
- The New FlatRemixSpin-Purple icon theme with light and dark versions of the control icons.
- The new KvSpinDarkPurple matching Gtk and Kvantum themes in one package.
- The new Usplash-21.1.5 desktop wallpapers. One of them is the background for the grub, desktop, and login screen backgrounds.
- The iso’s are up to date as of 10/8/2021.
Both iso’s also contain the standard SbK features.
- The latest LTS kernel.
- A Manjaro stable install that is also AUR compatible with a lot of packages used to build packages installed…
- It is multiarch by default to make running wine games and other 32bit software you may run easier.
- The Spins by Kilz signed repository is enabled for SbK project packages.
- A signed iso. For information on checking signed iso’s visit Checking
- Bloatware has been removed (HP printer software and others).
- Flat packs and snaps are not installed. The back ends are also not installed but can be installed by the user.
- All SbK iso’s contain Manjaro Architect script in case you want to do a custom install. Sadly to get any SbK packages like themes, icons, and other goodies you will have to add the SbK Repository after install. Repository
- Timeshift autosnap installed. It takes a snapshot before upgrading so any bad upgrades can be easily reversed.
- A basic Conky with a color theme that matches the desktop themes.
As always comments, suggestions, requests are always welcome, just post below.