I am happy to announce the release of SbK Cinnamon 21.2.1.
The SpinsbyKilz.com watermark is not in the installed OS.
Cinnamon also has a minimal iso with a panel instead of a dock.
Both iso’s in this release include:
- The 5.10.89 LTS kernel.
- The New FlatRemixSpin-Lavender2 icon theme with light and dark versions of the control icons.
- The new SpinThemeDarkLavender4 matching Gtk and Kvantum themes in one package.
- The new Usplash-21.2.1 desktop wallpapers. One of them is the background for the grub, desktop, and login screen backgrounds.
- The Lavender Cinnamon theme in the panel iso is new.
- The iso’s are up to date as of 1/6/2022.
Both iso’s also contain the standard SbK features.
- The latest LTS kernel.
- A Manjaro stable install that is also AUR compatible with a lot of packages used to build packages installed…
- It is multiarch by default to make running wine games and other 32bit software you may run easier.
- The Spins by Kilz signed repository is enabled for SbK project packages.
- A signed iso. For information on checking signed iso’s visit Checking
- Bloatware has been removed (HP printer software and others).
- Flat packs and snaps are not installed. The back ends are also not installed but can be installed by the user.
- All SbK iso’s contain Manjaro Architect script in case you want to do a custom install. Sadly to get any SbK packages like themes, icons, and other goodies you will have to add the SbK Repository after install.
- Timeshift autosnap installed. It takes a snapshot before upgrading so any bad upgrades can be easily reversed.
- A basic Conly with matching color theme.
As always comments, suggestions and questions are welcome.