I am pleased to announce the release of SbK Cinnamon 21.1.3.
Here is one of the panel iso.
Both iso’s in this release include:
- The 5.10.63 LTS kernel.
- The New FlatRemixSpin-Mint icon theme with light and dark versions of the control icons.
- The new KvSpinDarkMint matching Gtk and Kvantum themes in one package.
- The new Usplash-21.1.3 desktop wallpapers. One of them is the background for the grub, desktop, and login screen backgrounds.
- The Cinnamon theme in the panel iso is new. It removes the white line on the panel in the old theme and it will be the default theme design going forward.
- Lots of updates since the 21.1 release. The iso’s are up to date as of 9/17/2021.
Both iso’s also contain the standard SbK features.
- The latest LTS kernel.
- A Manjaro stable install that is also AUR compatible with a lot of packages used to build packages installed…
- It is multiarch by default to make running wine games and other 32bit software you may run easier.
- The Spins by Kilz signed repository is enabled for SbK project packages.
- A signed iso. For information on checking signed iso’s visit Checking
- Bloatware has been removed (HP printer software and others).
- Flat packs and snaps are not installed. The back ends are also not installed but can be installed by the user.
- All SbK iso’s contain Manjaro Architect script in case you want to do a custom install. Sadly to get any SbK packages like themes, icons, and other goodies you will have to add the SbK Repository after install. Repository
- Timeshift autosnap installed. It takes a snapshot before upgrading so any bad upgrades can be easily reversed.
As always comments, suggestions and questions are welcome.
I am going to remake the Mate and Xfce compiz iso’s and update the posts next.