Samba isn't working anymore

I’m using my phone to access it there is an app called x-plore.

yes I do use username and password to access it

Guess your phone app only supplies SMB1 which newer samba releases have disabled.
You should add a ‘client min protocol=NT1’ to your smb.conf (global section). Also use IP addresses instead of names which probably will disappear since nmbd is a dead horse.

My samba start working again I disabled Apparmor by

sudo systemctl disable apparmor

I found solution on this thread for some user it’s working by editing apparmor in


but for me it worked by completely disabling it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.