Rx 580 high core and memory clock at idle

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with the clock and memory speed on my Rx 580. I’m currently using Manjaro Linux, but this problem occurs on all distros I’ve tested so far. My memory and core clock are always about as high as they can get, regardless of what I’m doing. On Windows, the GPU used to clock down to 300 MHz for both memory and core speed. I found a temporary solution: I use the tool CoreCtrl to limit the card’s speed. But as you can imagine, this is really annoying because whenever I need the performance I have to manually set the speed to something different. I’ve also tried out a few things according to this problem, which I found on the Internet, for example this: RX 580 idles at 1300mhz core clock - Phoronix Forums but none of them worked so far. I have a 1080p 75Hz display, so this shouldn’t be the problem. Do you guys have any idea what I could do? If you need any additional information, feel free to ask. And sorry for my bad English, but I hope that everything is understandable :wink: And thank you in advance! Have a great day everyone :slight_smile: