Required key missing from keyring

I did the update using: sudo pacman -Syuw , which only downloads the updated packages - no problem.
Then I went to tty and did: sudo pacman -Su , which is supposed to install the downloaded packages - problem:

Total Installed Size:  5595.98 MiB
Net Upgrade Size:       160.00 MiB

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n]
(256/256) checking keys in keyring                             [##################################] 100%
downloading required keys...
:: Import PGP key F9F9FA97A403F63E, "lilac (on behalf of winstonwu91) <>"? [Y/n]
error: key "F9F9FA97A403F63E" could not be looked up remotely
error: required key missing from keyring
error: failed to commit transaction (unexpected error)
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

I followed the procedure described in the manjaro wiki regarding ‘Errors about Keys’ at Pacman troubleshooting - Manjaro but to no avail, the problem persists. Now I do not know if this key really do not exist, or if the remote lookup process is faulty, or which packages are affected, or why I am the only one so far with this problem (maybe the 3 Enlightenment related updates?).

Edit1: I installed the Enlightenment related updates directly using pacman -U ... from /var/cache/pacman/pkg and the problem persists.

Moderator edit: In the future, please use proper formatting: [HowTo] Post command output and file content as formatted text

Lilac is the archlinuxcn build machine. Unofficial repositories are not supported. Please do not post about issues with them in Announcement threads

I apoligise for poluting the forum once again - even though I try my best to be as dormant as possible. However, thanks for the hint. I have solved my problem but am probably not allowed to mention how on this forum.

That’s ridiculous, you can (and probably should) post your solution in this very thread - just not in #announcements:stable-updates as this setup is not officially supported.

The problem presented itself during the update and prevented the update from continuing. Someone in my situation would experience the same problem during a/the update and would probably look for a solution there. If pacman would have told me the key belonged to either Stellarium or Weasis I would have realised that it originates from archlinuxcn. That is the hint that @Yochanan provided that solved it for me - thanks again.
I used sudo pacman -S archlinuxcn-keyring to fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.