Replacing a Crostini container with a Manjaro Container on a Chromebook?

I like my Chromebook as well as my Manjaro Laptop. Recently Crostini landed on the Chromebook. Very nice. But …
I just read that it is possible to replace the Crostini Container with an Arch container, is it possible to do the same with a Manjaro Container?
I would only gamble on my AMD64 type of architecture, not on ARM.
If it works I would really like it, despite its limitations. It could come even closer to my ideal of having a chromebook for production-work and in it Manjaro for (limited) freedom to try and for those additional apps you always find you need.

As no such container exists at https://us.images.linuxcontainers.org/ or elsewhere, then no.
Sorry.

But honestly … in this scenario, I dont really see why to not just use the Arch container.

Thanks.
How much does it take to create a container? And could it be “rolling”? Or would it just be static?
I’d rather steer clear of arch, because of the level of expertise required to keep it running. I appreciate Arch as the upstream source, but I would not want to try to install it or keep it running.

replace chrome os with manjaro then rather than limiting your freedom

I’d rather not. I prefer to have as little hardware as possible and outsource much of the tech admin. But good luck with your choices.