Renderdoc miss in manjaro packages

Not sure if this is the right place, anyway I want to install renderdoc on my system to debug the application that I develop unfortunately I can’t find such package in the manjaro repo.
Are you aware if the name of the package is different or it’s just missing.

This package is available from Arch User Repository

$ pamac search -a renderdoc
renderdoc-nightly                                             2020.07.24-1  AUR 
    OpenGL and Vulkan debugging tool - nightly builds
renderdoc-git                                                 1.17-1        AUR 
    OpenGL and Vulkan debugging tool
renderdoc-bin                                                 1.17-1        AUR 
    OpenGL and Vulkan debugging tool - binary version
renderdoc                                                     1.17-1        AUR 
    OpenGL and Vulkan debugging tool

Thanks, I think I found bug in gnome add/remove software. When I type renderdoc and filter by all nothing pop, but If I filter by AUR it immediately pop. However I can’t install first version. Is there any chances for us to have that package in manjaro repos because I don’t want to import someone signature just to install package

? it’s classic for aur and pamac import signature generally
we can’t add 10 000 aur package for help users with signature :wink:

no, for pamac “all” is all repositories except aur :wink:

1 Like

? it’s classic for aur and pamac import signature generally
we can’t add 10 000 aur package for help users with signature :wink:

yes I understand. This is the only downfall of manjaro , many apps are not there and you need to use AUR (and frankly I don’t like AUR)

no, for pamac “all” is all repositories except aur :wink:

Don’t sound like all

AUR packages are not currently displayed with All filter due to a problem with pamac-manager sending too many requests to AUR.
But the AUR filter allows pamac-manager to view AUR packages until this has been resolved by Manjaro developers.
pamac commands in terminal are not affected and work as intended

Is there any chances for us to have that package in Manjaro repositories

No other user has asked about this package before, even on archived forum.
I would not expect Manjaro Team have the time or manpower to consider maintaining a package just for you