Rename audio peripherals

Hi,

I was following this Ubuntu article link to change the names of the audio peripherals.

But I’ve not pulseaudio on my new fresh Gnome-Manjaro.

Any help?

Tnx

Why do you think you should rename them? What does that accomplish?

Never start a sentence with But. Either way, that phrase makes absolutely no sense. FYI, there’s no such thing as GManjaro.

FYI, pipewire-pulse provides pulseaudio. :wink:

Not until you tell us what you tried and what didn’t work, no. Otherwise no one can help.

Sorry, what? Please use actual words, not invented abbreviations.

1. Thanks for the English course, if you will need a Italian or Spanish course, make a call to me;
  2. I wanna rename those because “yes”;
  3. GManjaro is = Gnome + Manjaro

Feel free to post in Español or Languages with the italiano tag if one of those are your native language. :wink:

FYI, this is an English forum. Either way, if we can’t understand you, we can’t help you. No matter what language you prefer, you still have not provided any information for anyone to help you.

See previous post: How to rename similar USB audio devices in pipewire/wireplumber

Also: unix.stackexchange.com - Rename Devices in Pipewire

tnx, I’ll have a look asap

Due to your blatant disrespect and not bothering to even click on the links I shared, this topic is now closed and hidden from the public

Ignoring the Forum Rules is not acceptable. This is a support forum, not a social network. Fishing for spoon fed answers is not welcome here.

If you disagree with this decision, you may send me a PM for further discussion.

1 Like