Removing XFCE and replacing with gnome

Hello guys,

I messed up my manjaro with the brillian idea to replace gnome with xfce. It was a total failure and i want back gnome. When trying to install gnome again i am getting below error and i could not find anyware a solution. I am not a very experienced user but what i ve pasted below it’s a small part of total error messages i received

/usr/share/locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/gnome-calculator.mo exists in both ‘gnome-calculator’ and ‘gnome-calculator-git’
/usr/share/locale/zh_HK/LC_MESSAGES/gnome-calculator.mo exists in both ‘gnome-calculator’ and ‘gnome-calculator-git’
/usr/share/locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/gnome-calculator.mo exists in both ‘gnome-calculator’ and ‘gnome-calculator-git’
/usr/share/man/man1/gcalccmd.1.gz exists in both ‘gnome-calculator’ and ‘gnome-calculator-git’
/usr/share/man/man1/gnome-calculator.1.gz exists in both ‘gnome-calculator’ and ‘gnome-calculator-git’
/usr/share/metainfo/org.gnome.Calculator.appdata.xml exists in both ‘gnome-calculator’ and ‘gnome-calculator-git’
/usr/share/vala/vapi/gcalc-2.deps exists in both ‘gnome-calculator’ and ‘gnome-calculator-git’
/usr/share/vala/vapi/gcalc-2.vapi exists in both ‘gnome-calculator’ and ‘gnome-calculator-git’
/usr/share/vala/vapi/gci-1.deps exists in both ‘gnome-calculator’ and ‘gnome-calculator-git’
/usr/share/vala/vapi/gci-1.vapi exists in both ‘gnome-calculator’ and ‘gnome-calculator-git’
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

Hello, the safest way would be to reinstall a clean Gnome from zero.

Anyway, I don’t know why or how you have git versions but you can first uninstall gnome-calculator-git.
And reinstall gnome-calculator afterwards to be sure.

I ve tried but I get target not found

You tried what?

You are the only one sitting in front of your computer.
The ones you are asking for help need information only you can see.