Reluctance of a few people

It is generally a pointer that the above post or text is correct, or that whoever put that hand on somebody’s post agrees with said post.

Myself, I usually use it to indicate the technical correctness of somebody’s advice. :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know the skill level of your friend so I don’t know why he ditched Manjaro. Nov. 1st marks my first whole month of using Manjaro.

I appreciate that Manjaro is faster than Windows and offers a lot more customization and security.

Until I can figure out how to make a virtual machine for Windows through Manjaro I’ll be missing some very beloved things that I’d ordinarily do with Windows. Namely Photoshop and gaming.

Within the first week of using Manjaro, I was so jarred :joy: that I wanted nothing more than to reinstall Windows but my whole principle behind installing Manjaro was and is to learn Linux and maybe break some cycles I had in my life with Windows which was gaming too much and not being very productive.

Maybe if your friend reads this he’ll reconsider. I’ve been a Windows user for over 10 years so switching out to Linux has been, as I said, jarring but EXCITING.

2 Likes