Recommend me a external wireless adapter that works great with Manjaro

OK then do as I said initially, give the output of commands to see what is going on:

Additionally to be sure you can build packages, install the dev tools

pamac install base-devel git

It should be enough, nothing more to do.

Heckyeah so I did each step things look promising except this one issue. I hope its an non issue.

==> ERROR: Missing 5.15.2-1-rt19-MANJARO kernel modules tree for module rtl8814au/5.8.5.1.r125.g6d49275.
Refreshing PackageKit...                                                                                                                                                                   [3/3]
Transaction successfully finished.

It said successful, but it also said error for a kernel I’m not even using nor have installed.

I don’t know then, this is weird. Does the driver work now? Do you have WIFI? You probably need to reboot.

Thank you omano for your dedication to see this through I happy to announce that Ive got the 70 dollar device working and am posting using it to connect to my wifi.

Hooo mama… :money_with_wings: :moneybag: :money_with_wings:

As I suggested you could have for around 5 dollars shipped (10 dollars for the fancy ones) one working directly :rofl: but you needed some time to check for the compatibility, and you would have wait time for shipping.

Good if you’re OK with the result :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.