Razer Blade 2019 Advanced not detecting external miniDP monitor

Hello, this is my first post on here and I'm posting because I don't know how to fix this problem and couldn't find a solution anywhere online. I am running a dual booted Razer Blade 2019 Advanced (i7 9750h, 2070 max q and intel integrated graphics, 16gb ram) with windows and manjaro. It is a fresh install and all i did after installing was use the "install proprietary drivers" button to install nvidia/intel/etc drivers, which allowed me to sleep/resume properly etc. The problem I'm having now is that in order to use manjaro as my daily driver (my goal in switching), I need to be able to connect it to an external display through mini displayport, and it refuses to output to that monitor. the laptop screen is fine and when I go into the NVIDIA x server settings application, it is detecting the monitor just fine, but the display settings won't detect the monitor to let me output to it. Not sure where to go from here, so any help would be appreciated, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by