Random loss of settings for desktop on a Monitor

Ever since I switched to Radeon Im getting some minor issues. None of them game breaking but annoying nontheless.

Basically the issue revolves around the loss of settings for one of the monitors. Its seemingly random which Monitor is affected. Sometimes the background on one Monitor will be blank while both Monitors have a taskbar. There is no right click menu on the blank Monitor. Sometimes the widget that is on my main Monitor will swap to the other Monitor. Sometimes it will just change sides ie its supposed to be in the top right corner of the main Monitor. But sometimes it will appear in the top left.
Sometimes one of the Monitors will reset to the default wallpaper.

None of this used to happen on Nvidia.

It seems to loose the setting sometimes after a screen timeout and when I log back in.

It always happens when I’ve been playing a game and the screen times out and I log back in.

My Hardware is Ryzen 7 5800 3D, 32gb Ram, Radeon 6800 XT. Im running Manjaro Stable kernel 6.1.12. and I’m on KDE Plasma 5.26.5

I did find a similar topic on this forum also pointing to a black screen after a resume. However, no solution was found.