Random Keys and Touchpad do not work correctly at Random Boots or Moments

Hi. Since the last Stable Update (9/4/21) i’ve seen weird behavoir. For example, let’s say I’m writing something, wants to correct something, and press Left Arrow Key x times to change something, but pressing Right Arrow key to come back to finish the sentence, sometimes Right Key does not give an input, but if I pressed Right Key 5 times, and then press Left Key One time, the pointer will input the 5 inputs that I pressed the Right Key and not detected before, like it’s lagged or something. In order to get Right key to work first i have to press the Left Key and it doesn’t ever happens again in the whole session until I turn off the laptop.

Only happens since the last stable update and it’s kinda annoying. Also a 2-in-1 Lenovo laptop. Maybe a Kernel issue? I’m pretty sure i don’t have Hardware Issues, mainly because it only happens since the last stable update. Thanks!

I also have a problem with Touchpad, sometimes when booting it’s not detected. Also, when I turn on the system and quickly type the password and enter I note that the mouse pointer cannot be moved by any means on touchpad (you have to restart in order to “recognize” and move the touchpad before fill password in or the touchpad to work again, but searching even on other forums if issue closed or solution already i’ve found in exist that this is present in 5.12 Linux Kernel (Problem with touchpad when using Linux 5.12), but i’m on 5.10 LTS and don’t know if Gnome-related).

Manjaro Gnome on Wayland Session.
Linux 5.10

I experience similar occasional problems with touchpad and touchpad buttons when I wake my Dell Inspiron 7559 from suspend. I haven’t found the solution for the problem, but rather workaround by pressing ctrl+alt+F2 to jump into TTY and ctrl+alt+F1 to return back to X session.