Qtile-wayland-git does not show up when searching or info with pamac

When I search the AUR for a specific package, then it won’t show up with Pamac. It is in the AUR at AUR (en) - qtile-wayland-git and pamac info qtile-wayland-git won’t give me any information and it is also not showing up on pamac search qtile. Basic information about my system (just updated Manjaro today, an hour ago or so):

And as a related note, the package does not show up in the Pamac GUI either, but all other Qtile related packages.

Kernel: 5.16.11-2-MANJARO
Uptime: 13 mins
Packages: 1877 (pacman)[stable], 1 (flatpak)
Shell: zsh 5.8.1
Resolution: 2560x1440 @ 144Hz
DE: KDE Plasma 5.24.2
WM: Qtile 0.20.0
Theme: breeze (GruvboxColorsBreathLight) [Plasma], Klaus [GTK2/3/4]
Icons: Gruvboxbreeze [Plasma], Gruvbox [GTK2/3/4]
Font: Noto Sans (12pt) [Plasma], Noto Sans (12pt) [GTK2/3/4]
Cursor: default (24px)
Terminal: kitty
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 (8) @ 3.7GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
Memory: 1855MiB / 15947MiB (11%)
Disk (/): 96GB / 219GB (43%)
Locale: de_DE.UTF-8

Did you enable AUR support? Can you find any other AUR package?

Yes, I installed Manjaro a year ago and enabled AUR day 1. I have a few AUR packages installed and was even able to build and install pamac install qtile-git. The package maintainer created 9 days ago qtile-wayland-git and i was just curious about the package information and wondered why it won’t show up for me. It is really just this one package that I can’t find with Pamac right now. In example I get following output:

$ pamac search --aur qtile    
qwinos-qtile-dracula                                                                                                                                                                                  1.0-1                   AUR 
    This is automate install of QWinOS(Arch Window Manager) Qtile-Dracula theme
qtile-plasma-git                                                                                                                                                                                      v1.5.5.r1.g4b57f31-2    AUR 
    A flexible, tree-based layout for Qtile
qtile-plasma                                                                                                                                                                                          1.5.0-1                 AUR 
    A flexible, tree-based layout for Qtile
qtile-gnome                                                                                                                                                                                           1.0-1                   AUR 
    Setup qtile as window manager of GNOME 3
qtile-extras-git                                                                                                                                                                                      r91.5466a62-1           AUR 
    Unofficial mods for qtile that are unlikely to be maintained in the main repo.
qtile-git                                                                                                                                                                               [Installiert] 0.20.0.r69.g52ac53bf-1  AUR 
    A full-featured, pure-Python tiling window manager. (git version)
qtile                                                                                                                                                                                                 0.20.0-1                community 
    A full-featured, pure-Python tiling window manager

Is it a problem with Pamac, with the AUR package or maybe a configuration problem on my side?

Apparently, I can reproduce it. Open an issue if there isn’t already an existing one:

Ok, done: Qtile-wayland-git does not show up when searching or info with pamac (#1247) · Issues · Applications / pamac · GitLab