qBittorrent + XFCE anyone?

Anyone using or can install qBittorrent on XFCE and try reproduce this:

?
I am on $ uname -r
5.11.22-2-MANJARO

I do not see any app utilizing sound device.

I can’t answer your main question, but switch to a supported kernel. Using an end-of-life (EOL) kernel can leave your PC unprotected against security vulnerabilities.

1 Like

Offtopic:
@anon59284200 I am using 5.11 since when i install latest suggested (5.13 - experimental) in Manjaro settings manager / Kernel , then it says ZFS “Compatible Kernels: 3.10 - 5.11”. I am not an expert who builds things manually.

Notice it says experimental? 5.13 is definitely not suggested, it’s an early RC (Release Candidate). Only LTS (Long Term Support) kernels are. Perhaps try 5.10 (latest LTS) or 5.12 (latest stable).

1 Like

Kernel 5.10 is a long-term support (LTS) release and will be supported until December 2026. You should use that, not the end-of-life 5.11 kernel.

I am on latest 5.15.12-1-MANJARO stable and since today’s Manjaro update/computer reboot/reset latest qbittorrent (built from git, master branch - 4.4.0beta3 + qbittorrent-enhanced 4.3.8.10.r0) does not start. I am wondering if anyone else having same issue. If you want to try this, run “sudo pacman -Syyu” and here is my bash script to git clone qbt and build it. You then need to run “$ qbittorrent” and verify that it launched version 4.4.0beta. Maybe even try to run stable qbt from MJ repo. Thank you in advance.

You’ve already created an upstream issue, what does any of this have to do with Manjaro since you’re apparently neither using the repo package nor an AUR package?