Pulseaudio doesn't detect any audio device

Hey, everyone, I tried to switch my stereo channels by editing file deault.conf in this directory system > usr > share > pulseaudio > alsamixer > profile-sets. I edited this part of the file:
“[Mapping analog-stereo]
device-strings = front:%f hw:%f
channel-map = left,right
Basically I just switched left and right. After that my laptop doesn’t detect any audio device. When I tried to restart pulse audio it has problems with the file I had edited even though I set it back.

This is what i get when i try to run pulse audio

It will alos display “No output device”

I managed to find the solution in this post: Not detecting audio hardware - #6 by AtlasOne
Bilalns posted how to reinstall pulseaudio and now it’s working properly, sorry for your time.

Error messages advise that there is an invalid channel map in /usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths/default.conf
This file belongs to package pulseaudio so the invalid channel map could be reverted to default by reinstalling just one package

pamac reinstall pulseaudio

Simplest method to remap channels temporarily is to use module-remap-sink to create a virtual sink to remap channels

pactl load-module module-remap-sink sink_name=reverse-stereo channels=2 master_channel_map=front-left,front-right channel_map=front-right,front-left

To remap channels permanently, see: PulseAudio FAQ - can I reverse my left and right speaker channels?