KDE - 2 Bildschirme - Menüleiste fehlt bzw. hängt fest

Hallo Zusammen,
ich nutze ein notebook mit KDE Plasma und einen zusätzlichen Monitor (Samsung SyncMaster 2443BW).
Seit dem letzten update ist folgendes passiert.

Auf dem nicht primären Monitor findet sich jetzt immer oben eine graue Leiste.
Wenn man nun z.B. LibreOffice öffnet, und dies auf dem primären Monitor macht, dann bliebt die graue Leiste grau und die Anwendung hat keine Menüleiste.

Verschiebt man die Anwendung auf den nicht primären Monitor, dann wird aus der grauen Leiste die Menüleiste.

Weiß jemand wie man das ändern kann?

Noch 2 weitere Fragen:
Der nicht genutzte Monitor wird immer abgedunkelt, wie kann man das ändern?
Wenn man eine Anwendung öffnet, dann liegt diese meistens zum Teil auf dem einen und zum Teil auf dem anderen Monitor, kann man das auch ändern?

create a new test user under system settings, log out and log in with it and see if you have the issue there too

the test-user does´nt have this problem.

you can use german if you want, but i cant write in german, so will use english …
so its some conf messed up in your main user …
go to system settings/global theme, click defaults, check also ‘desktop layout’, click apply;
open dolphin, select show hidden files, and rename the .cache folder to .cache.bak, then reboot and see if it helped

1 Like

das hat geklappt.

Was mache ich jetzt mit dem .cache.bak?

Hast du auch eine Lösung für die beiden Zusatzfragen?

delete the .cache.bak folder, since new .cache folder was created…
im not sure if i understand exactly what you want with those 2 questions…
you want the not used monitor to be always on?
press winkey + p and a menu will appear, there you can arrange/turnoff-on monitors, is that what you mean?

no, thats not what i meant.

I open two white papers.
When I click on one paper, it ist white, but on the other monitor ist grey, until I click on it.

i see, with dual monitors i will not be able to help, so i suggests that you create a new topic, and describe - in german - in detail what the issue is and provide also system info using formatting - click this icon in editor - </>:
inxi -Faz

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.