Problema con 2º. monitor después de actualizar núcleo

no, just go again to system settings/ manjaro settings/ kernel, and click on the install button of the kernel you want to install, then reboot, and in grub menu select the newly installed kernel

grub menu? where is it?

during booting you enter grub menu and there you select the desired kernel… during booting press repeatidly esc and when the grub menu appears, go to advanced options and select the kernel you want to boot

If I press ESC during booting this screen appears:

If I press ENTER:

what happens if I go to Kernel in Manjaro Settings and I uninstall old one?

thats bios/booting menu, try pressing the esc after that… if that doesnt work, try tapping shift… but first, try again with esc… you should keep at least 2 kernels, one that you are currently running and one backup kernel… for example, install 5.15 will be the one you are running, and 5.10 will be a backup

Watching this I think the system tells me Kernel 5.17.1-3 and 5.10.109-1 are (both) installed, but only 5.17.1-3 is running (“En ejecución”). Am I right?

thats how it should be, you are running 5.17 and 5.10 is your backup… you can keep it that way… and you can not run 2 kernels at a time, so everyhing is well

1 Like

Great! Many thanks again for your support. You’ve been very kind.

1 Like

youre welcome

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.