Problem Switching Graphic Cards With bbswitch

I’m more than just fine to have it this way, atleast it works. Thanks a ton for staying with me!

1 Like

Please, open your own topic. Hijkacking some else topics is considered to be a bad practice, plus it lessens your chances to get a support, because your posts will be lost in different replays.

Also, see this:

Yeah I planned on doing that… the thing is, there is a “Solution” in another topic on the forums but it’s not a complete solution and I’ve verified that, at least, with the one who last used it. I apologize; I’m new to the forums. How would I refer to the topic that has the same hardware, same setup of which I’m almost disputing (in a way)? I wasn’t really trying to “hijack” … I just thought it was okay to do a related reply of which I say “hey, dealing with something similar” … my apologies though. I’m guessing my topic will just be overlooked now that I “hijacked” … heh… not to mention a similar title/info. Regardless, I deleted the post. Sorry about that.

Each user has a different situation: different hardware, different software, different configuration. Mixing two situations, even similar ones, makes the topic to be messy and unfocused.

Just create a new topic, choose a good name, give your hardware and setup info as well as you can, describe your issue, post to the topics that are related in your opinion and show what you did.

I did the best I could. I sorta tried to make it look a little different (title) and my issue is described there… did simple diagnostics, mentioned my setup… showed the xorg conf file… that same user is the only person on this earth right now that has the rich man’s version of my hardware (but same drivers do apply, same with the workaround)

It’s messy.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.