Poor quality of sound from a jack after waking up from sleep

Hello, I installed finally Manjaro KDE on my Dell Venue 11 Pro (7139). Everything works pretty fine, but faced a very weird action. If the system is freshly booted audio from a 3.5 jack (headphones) is flawless (good) same as integrated speakers, BUT after sleeping and waking up the sound of headphones (3.5 jack) is becoming extremely poor, like it is super compressed, its impossible to listen to, sound from speakers is still good. After restart sound from both speakers and headphones is fine again.
Maybe somebody had similar problem or will be able to help me to solve this mistery?

My inxi: System: Kernel: 5.9.16-1-MANJARO x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 10.2.0 Desk - Pastebin.com

I have used ALSA Information Script to get more details before and after sleep
before sleep (sound is good): upload=true&script=true&cardinfo=!!################################!!ALSA In - Pastebin.com
after sleep (sound is very poor): upload=true&script=true&cardinfo=!!################################!!ALSA In - Pastebin.com

I’ve tried to restart pulseaudio and different headphones, and to unplug and plug again the headphones, with no success.

Bump. Any help?

Noticed another thing. If device is going to sleep with inserted headphones, after it wakes up th sound will go through speakers (even if headphones are plugged), So you have to re-plug them, but the sound quality will be aweful.
Another thing is that there no such a problem if device is going to hibernation.